- TVTropes - just a TVTropes page for my blorbs lols
- Lunchtime - self-indulgent page for Raiden x Araceli lols.
There are a lot. Open this toggle at your own risk.
- "revenant thunder" (raiden)
- "moonlit retribution" (araceli)
- "worthy embers" (saffron)
- "umbra of frost" (cole)
- "mountainous vigor and pride" (guashan)
- "a delicious island!" (sinocrast)
- "slumbering depths" (azure chasm)
- "with a feigned stone" (bijou)
- "honor-bound circulation" (kiyabu)
- "the flame's eternal hearth" (south pyrus)
- "woodland of sparks" (north pyrus)
- "island coated in ashes" (east pyrus)
- "the desert sliced in two" (west pyrus)
- "cold-hearted firekeeper" (rhys)
- "rachis legacy" (melty)
"realm" (locations and arc characters)
"unyielding lush empire" (guashan)
"vibrant blaze country" (pyrus)
"enigmatic abyssal nation" (umisuu)
"soaring archipelago kingdom" (cieliso)
"of blood and soil" (antagonists)
More Bolt from the Blue
- There's a TOYHOU.SE folder for the characters. The profile information there is different from what you see here on the site, and follows a more Voice of Cards-like style.
- Raiden Shimeji! Shimeji is a little Windows app that lets you have a little guy on your screen. This little guy can climb, jump, throw your stuff around, be cute and darling... Well, anyway, I blacked out for twelve hours and made one for Raiden.
InspirationsBehind every "very bad but very good" RPG is an "even worse but even better" RPG.
Bolt from the Blue is meant to emulate the untitled subgenre of JRPGs that try to be both modern (by flipping the JRPG formula either mechanically or narratively) and "classic" (to appeal to golden age nostalgia)
- Bravely series (esp. Bravely Default: Flying Fairy)
- Voice of Cards series (esp. The Forsaken Maiden)
- Black Clover
- The Legend of Zelda series (esp. WW/BOTW/TOTK)
- Kingdom Hearts
- Octopath Traveler
- Genshin Impact